Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glamorous Goblin



Introducing my new line of satin flowers and skinny stretch bands. I love these flowers and have been making them for a while. They dress up any outfit. The flower is a separate clip and can be attached to any headband, hat or even wear it alone in your hair. I will be adding more colors to my ETSY site really soon. The Glamorous Goblin is especially for HALLOWEEN so it probably won't last long...get it while you can!

The stretch bands are perfect for any age. They even fit adults. They have a grosgrain attachment to fasten a bow or flower to. They are available in cream, white, black, brown, red, pink, and hot pink...and what I would call CHEAP. Check back for more flowers soon!!
Oh and don't forget to win your free bow below...thanks for checking in on my creations;)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! This is super awesome. Perhaps, I will order for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete