Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keeping CUTE Heads Warm

I am so excited about these. I wish I had a tiny baby girl to put it on. This is an infant newsboy hat. It is a beanie with a tiny bill or brim on the front. Made for tiny heads. Fits probably 0-6 months of age. Alone it even looks cute on boys, (with out the flower!) I am also selling original kufi crochet hats for toddlers, tweens, teens and adults. They will be on my etsy site soon. I know you can find these anywhere, but mine are unique...because of my flowers I had to them.

This one I love! It is adorned with a small fabric tiny tot flower in ladybug print. The clip is removable and can be attached to a headband or hair. They even look super cute attached to a necklace or shirt.

Keep those little heads warm in a CUTE way this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment