Thursday, December 9, 2010

Letter To Santa

I was looking for a Christmas card that my daughter could color and send to Santa and I didn't find any good ones...so I created my own.

My daughter loved this. I helped her write her letter and glue a picture of what she wanted in the box. You could have them color a picture there or copy and paste a picture directly into the file on the computer. Add a stamp, return address and put it in the mail and make all your little ones dreams come true.

Download the file by right clicking on the image, choosing "save as" in the menu and saving the document to your own computer. Printing it as an 8.5 by 11 page works best. It isn't too late to get it in the mail, but be advised it probably will be returned to you;)

Merry Christmas to all. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment