Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Items for the New Year

These are some of the new items I am selling for this new year. I am very excited about some of my new creations. I know it is probably strange to many of you how excited I get over bows and hair accessories. I get excited about anything new but especially things I or my daughter can wear. As a child I used to love to draw clothes. I had once dreamed of becoming a fashion designer and somehow lost that vision along the road of life. I think this small business allows me to fulfill, in a small way, that dream.

These new items are already up for sale on my ETSY site. Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions about them. I am also on FACEBOOK now under Potpourri Patch.  This is a great place to view my new items and custom creatons as well.

Don't forget to check out my new SHABBY ROSES, POTPOURRI POMPOM FLOWERS and EXTRA LARGE BOW BANDS. These are some of my favorites.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment